Last month I listed 7 car symptoms that warrant stopping immediately and calling a tow truck. This month I’ll list 7 auto symptoms and are urgent, but not critical. If you notice any of these, call your repair shop and drive straight there.
- You had to have your car jumped in order to start it
- The engine stalls out, but you’re able to restart it
- The transmission is shifting erratically
- The low coolant light is on
- The brake wear indicator light is on, but the brakes still feel OK
- The low tire pressure monitor light is on
Next month I’ll list some problems with your car that warrant calling your shop and making an appointment for repair.