When you’re driving and your car does something strange, do you ever wonder what to do next? This month I’ll list 7 “pull over now” events.
Pull over now if:
- Check Engine light is flashing
- There’s a raw gasoline odor
- Low oil/oil pressure light is on
- Temperature gauge reads high
- Loud brake grind
- Loud clunking or banging
- Large fluid leaks of any kind
In any of these cases, call a tow truck. When in doubt, by all means call your repair shop. A reputable shop will always be happy to hear from you.
Next month will be the list of symptoms that warrant driving straight to your repair shop. The final month’s blog will be what symptoms can wait for an appointment at your shop.