In January we discussed what constitutes a pull over immediately auto repair emergency. In February’s post we listed auto repair symptoms that warrant driving straight to the repair shop.
This month we list 9 symptoms that are not emergencies, but do warrant calling your auto repair shop and making an appointment. They are:
- Ride seems bouncy or mushy
- Check engine light is on steady
- Check gauge light is on
- Power windows are inoperative
- Minor brake squeak
- Slow crank/long crank time
- Engine hesitation on acceleration
- Vehicle drifts right or left
- Maintenance due or oil change reminder light is on (looks like a wrench)
With these 3 lists hopefully you’re armed with enough information to drive safely and knowledgeably.